Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crazy Weekend!

This weekend was super busy, the babies and I were able to go to Cedar and visit some of our friends. Brandon was nice enough to fix our car while I hung out with Tangi and the babies played with Kassi and Karson. On saturday me and the babies along with Brady's little sisters and parents, went down to St. George to visit Brady's aunt Merilee and uncle J.R.

While we were in St. George I went shopping and got some awesome deals using my coupons!! Ok so here is a run down of what I got.
3 family size boxes of Grape nuts flakes
4 boxes of Ritz Crakers
12 Sobe Life Waters
6 packages of Goldfish
6 packages of Keebler cheescake cookies
6 boxes of Toaster Strudels (I already put them in the freezer)
1 package of Nut Clusters (gave to uncle J.R.)
I also had to buy whole milk and a box of oatmeal for the babies breakfast.
And my grand total for all of this food was just under
$ 10!!
I love Coupons!!

Aiden with Saige.

Kassi holding Aiden. She is so cute with Aiden and Addi. Karson was really cute with Addi but he didn't like Aiden to well. I think Addi has a little crush on Karson, they kept blowing each other kisses!!


This was my first doll when I was little. I found her in my moms storage room and gave her to Addi. She doesn't want to put her down, she kisses and hugs her all the time. This is the only baby she wants to play with (she is definitely my child). She even tries to get uncle Clay to kiss her baby.




Just a couple random pics!



2 comments:

  1. Wow you did good shopping :D Addi and Aiden are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was just remembering our fond times in the NICU. LOL. It looks like they are doing so well! They grow so quickly! I am so happy they are doing so great. Great job!

    ReplyDelete