Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Surprise!!

Well we have some exciting news! Baby Blake #3 will be here the end of march! We are excited and scared all at the same time. I found a new doctor and she is wonderful! There are going to be lots of changes this pregnancy including weekly progesterone shots and a cerclage, so hopefully this little one wont make an early apperance! Well just thought that we would share our exciting news with our blog friends and once I figure out how to put pictures on here from our new computer I promise to post some!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!!! Did you do fertility to get pregnant with this one? We just had a total shock/surprise too! I am due April 18th, it just happened with no fertility this time for us! I hope all goes well with this pregnancy!!! I can't wait to hear your updates and things!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys! We need to get together and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have the cutest kidos ever! I am so excited for your new little one! I love how lovey Aiden is:) That was the sweetest thing when he wanted kisses from Addi!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete