Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another long day

Well today has been just another long uneventful day. But I can't complain, it's better than having an exciting day at another hospital. This week Brady started working an extra two hours a night, just so he can save up comp time for when he goes and plays army man. So this means that me and the kiddos are by ourselves until about 7 o'clock at night. Man we sure do wish grandma was here to entertain us. Aiden and Addi are doing great today. They have been playing together under their toy for a while now-that's pretty impressive since they really don't like to be next to each other.Addi has been kind of crabby lately but I think she might be getting teeth soon. She has been so slobbery! I can't believe how big they are getting. My mom was up here last weekend and we took the babies shopping, they are already getting into the 3-6 month clothes CRAZY!!! They are almost 8 months old and they are both close to 13 lbs!! I know that most people think that that is still little but to us they are getting huge. I will post some pics as soon as figure out how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Cort! I'm so glad you have a blog now! And its so great to hear how well your babies are doing. You better post some pictures of them soon! :) Hope everything is going great for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete