Friday, March 13, 2009

Help Prevent Prematurity

Addison

Aiden



Hey guys, I'm sure that everyone knows that our twins Aiden and Addison were micropreemies. At the NBICU the March of Dimes was a huge support system for us. After our experience and seeing how willing the March of Dimes was to support us, we feel that is it only right to give back. On Saturday May 16 there will be a March of Dimes fundraiser walk. It starts 1.5 miles up Provo canyon and the walk is 3 miles long. It is because of these fundraiser that the March of Dimes is able to provide education and support to families like ours. If anyone is interested in walking with our family please let us know. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am so glad that you found our blog-I have been wondering a lot about you and how you and your little ones were doing. I am also glad to see that you found the March for Babies! I look forward to seeing more pictures.

    Jessica, Andrew, and Amaree

    ReplyDelete