Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend at grandma's

Gosh sorry I have been such a slacker at blogging, we have had alot going on. This past weekend we were able to go down to Monroe and visit our families. On friday we were able to go and watch Brady's little sister Jerrika at prom. She looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Saturday me and my mom took Brady's sisters, Jerrika and Bailee to watch south sevier's prom. We stayed a little later than we usually do on sudays because we got to watch Twilight at my parents house. We finally got home last night at about 7:30 and our power was OUT!!! It turned on and off for about an hour then it went off for good. With all of the babies equipment we have to have power!!! So we threw all of our bags back into the car and went to a hotel. Brady still had to be to work at 6 this morning so me and the babies stayed at the hotel until around noon when Brady came and got us. It was a fun little adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a pain!!!! So sorry! If this happens again you're always welcome here! Sounds like you had a great time in Monroe. Did you buy Twilight? I think that's what I should come over and do... watch it with you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, glad you bought it!!! Sorry I hadn't checked my comments lately :). I might have time Friday... to come over, otherwise I'll have to wait until next week! So sorry! I have about 3 more weeks of a crazy schedule then I'm relieved for summer break, Yeah! How are you guys doing? Missing the twins!

    ReplyDelete